No. It is not a valid java operator.
98. Name the eight primitive Java types.
The eight primitive types are byte, char, short, int, long, float, double, and boolean.
99. Which class should you use to obtain design information about an object?
The Class class is used to obtain information about an object’s design.
100. What is the relationship between clipping and repainting?
When a window is repainted by the AWT painting thread, it sets the clipping regions to the area of the window that requires repainting.
101. Is “abc” a primitive value?
The String literal “abc” is not a primitive value. It is a String object.
102. What is the relationship between an event-listener interface and an event-adapter class?
An event-listener interface defines the methods that must be implemented by an event handler for a particular kind of event.
An event adapter provides a default implementation of an event-listener interface.