Advanced Java Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers and Experience Part-14
122. If a method is declared as protected, where may the method be accessed?
A protected method may only be accessed by classes or interfaces of the same package or by subclasses of the class in which it is declared.
123. How can the Checkbox class be used to create a radio button?
By associating Checkbox objects with a CheckboxGroup.
124. Which non-Unicode letter characters may be used as the first character of an identifier?
The non-Unicode letter characters $ and _ may appear as the first character of an identifier
125. What restrictions are placed on method overloading?
Two methods may not have the same name and argument list but different return types.
126. What happens when you invoke a thread’s interrupt method while it is sleeping or waiting?
When a task’s interrupt() method is executed, the task enters the ready state. The next time the task enters the running state, an InterruptedException is thrown.