Advanced Java Interview Questions and Answers For Freshers and Experience Part-9
The Map interface replaces the JDK 1.1 Dictionary class and is used associate keys with values.
92. Does a class inherit the constructors of its superclass?
A class does not inherit constructors from any of its superclasses.
93. For which statements does it make sense to use a label?
The only statements for which it makes sense to use a label are those statements that can enclose a break orcontinue statement.
94. What is the purpose of the System class?
The purpose of the System class is to provide access to system resources.
95. Which TextComponent method is used to set a TextComponent to the read-only state?
96. How are the elements of a CardLayout organized?
The elements of a CardLayout are stacked, one on top of the other, like a deck of cards.