ASP.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and Experience Part-11
61. What do you understand by aggregate dependency?
Aggregate dependency allows multiple dependencies to be aggregated for content that depends on more than one resource. In such type of dependency, you need to depend on the sum of all the defined dependencies to remove a data item from the cache.
62. How can you ensure that no one has tampered with ViewState in a Web page?
To ensure that no one has tampered with ViewState in a Web page, set the EnableViewStateMac property to True.
63. What is the difference between adding items into cache through the Add() method and through theInsert() method?
Both methods work in a similar way except that the Cache.Add() function returns an object that represents the item you added in the cache. The Cache.Insert() function can replace an existing item in the cache, which is not possible using the Cache.Add() method.
64. Explain the cookie less session and its working.
ASP.NET manages the session state in the same process that processes the request and does not create a cookie. It is known as a cookie less session. If cookies are not available, a session is tracked by adding a session identifier to the URL. The cookie less session is enabled using the following code snippet:<sessionState cookieless=”true” />
65. What is a round trip?
The trip of a Web page from the client to the server and then back to the client is known as a round trip.
66. What are the major built-in objects in ASP.NET?
The major built-in objects in ASP.NET are as follows: