Convergys Placement Paper For Freshers Part-2
11) One day the Finance minister decides that the country should have only 33 paise and 56 paise.If there are two traders having enough change in the two denominations, what is the minimum amount for which they can transact?
Choices :1,2,3,6 Ans: 3
12) Out of the following numbers which is the greatest number when 7 times that number is < 100
1) 12 2) 13 3) 15 4) 14
13)There is 31 days in the month of January. If there is 4 Sundays and 4 Thursdays exactly.what day is the first day of the month?
14)There are 5 tyres including a spare tyre.total number of Kms to be covered is 10000 and each tyre should run equally.how may Kms does each tyre run?
15)8 persons A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H are sitting in a round dining table.some arrangement was given and position of H was asked.I don’t remember the question exactly.
Language : C/C++
1) Which of the following is the correct declaration of a function pointer
2) How will u retrieve the value stored in pointer variable a
3) How to pass two arguments to a function prompted to by function pointer
a)Aggregation of member objects
b)Aggregation of member functions
c)Used to incorporate data hiding
16) Float_ptr = new float
In order to deallocate this memory use
b)delete  float_ptr
c)delete float_ptr 
d)delete float_ptr 
17) i = 12
int *p = &I;
print (“%d %d”, p/p,*p**p)
c) O/p Error
18) What is Virtual member function?
Cin, Cout are
19) cout << ( cout << “Hello” )<< “World”
a = 1;
b = 4;
swap(int a, int b)
temp = a;
a = b;
b = a;
i = 1;
a)4 0 0
b)0 4 1
c)1 4 1
The questions is similar to this but am sure of the answer it is
Ans: 4 0 0
20)difference between member function and a constructor?
Ans: constructor cannot return value.