12. A batsman in his 18th innings makes a score of 150 runs and there by increasing his Average by 6. Find his average after 18th innings?
13. Find the H.C.F of 777 and 1147?
14. The L.C.M of two numbers is 2310 and their H.C.F is 30. If one number is 210, the other number is?
15. The average of 50 numbers is 38. If two numbers namely 45 and 55 are discarded, The average of remaining numbers is?
16. Divide 50 in two parts so that the sum of reciprocals is (1/12), the numbers are?
17. Five years ago the average age of a family of 3 members was 27 years. A child has Been born, due to which the average age of the family is 25 years today. What is the Present age of the child?
18. In a class of 20 students in an examination in Mathematics 2 students scored 100 Marks each, 3 get zero each and the average of the rest was 40. What is the average Of the whole class?
19. The greatest number, which can divide 432, 534 and 398 leaving the same remainder 7 in each. Required number is the H.C.F of?
20. A man traveled a certain distance at the rate of 15 miles an hour and came back at the rate of 10 miles an hour. What is his average speed ?
Answer: 12 miles an hour