You can download the updates within Office applications or by downloading it directly from the web.
To obtain updates, converters, and other software for Microsoft products for the Macintosh, visit the following Microsoft website:
Office for Mac updates
Note :This webpage provides links to each download file. Installation instructions and important support information are also provided.
Within Office for Mac application:
To obtain updates with Office for Mac applications, follow these steps:
Microsoft AutoUpdate for Mac included with Office, can keep Microsoft software up to date. When AutoUpdate is set to check for updates automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, you do not have to search for important updates and information; AutoUpdate delivers them directly to your computer. To do this:
- Start any Office for Mac application on your computer.
- Click Help menu, click Check for Updates.
- Under How would you like to check for software updates?, click Automatically.
Click the Check for Updates button.
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Home and Student Edition
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011
- dftsdahomeportal kbinfo KB323601