Inaugural Salesforce Developer Group Meeting for Bella Vista, Western Sydney, Australia & Winter ’21 Release – What’s new in the Declarative (CLICKS) and programmatic (CODE)
We had an amazing Inaugural Meeting with Bella Vista (Western Sydney), Australia, Salesforce Developer Group on Nov 6th 2020.
Thank you Vamsi Krishna for sharing your inspirational speech about Trailblazer Community. We talked about Winter21 release declarative and programmatic features. Thank you for joining us today! Thanks to our awesome presenters Andrew Fragias and Sakthivel Madesh
Trailblazer Community Group Event Detail – https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/events/details/salesforce-salesforce-developer-group-bella-vista-australia-presents-inaugural-meeting-winter-21-release-whats-new-in-the-clicks-and-code/
Session Recorded Video about: –
Inaugural Guest Speech by Salesforce MVP & Hall of Fame member Vamsi Krishna, TechForce Services Founder & Director
-Andrew Fragias presented on the latest and greatest of Winter ’21 from declarative (Clicks) perspective.
- Auto Add Fields to Custom Report Types (Beta)
- Dynamic Forms & Actions
- Einstein Lead & Opportunity Scoring
- Schedule When to Send List Emails Find Changed Deals at a Glance
- Lightning Flow Auto-Layout Debug Flow As Another User
- Debug Autolaunched Flow on Canvas (Beta)
- Before Delete Record-Triggered Flow
- Configure Record-Triggered Flows
- AND, an OR or Custom Operators in Flows
- Related Record Data In Autolaunched Flows
- Trigger Types on the Flow List View
- Directed Error Messages in Flows
- Global Variables Everywhere in Flows
-Sakthivel Madesh shared with Live Demo of What’s new in Winter ’21 Salesforce from programmatic (code) perspective.
- Restrict Access to @AuraEnabled Apex Methods
- Safe Navigation Operator for Apex Send
- Custom Notifications Using Apex
- Custom Metadata – SFDX CLI
- Composite Graph API
Inaugural Meeting & Winter ’21 Release – What’s new in the clicks and code?