2. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
Ans : 300%
3. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
Ans : 315 feet
4. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take?
Ans: 360 times
5. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
6.City A’s population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population?
Ans: 130 years
7.Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?
Ans: 3/2 hours
8. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won’t able to buy 3 paise stamps.
9.There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed with 2 boys and 3 girls.
10. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3