1. The microcomputer, Intel MCS-80 is based on the widely used Intel.
A. 8080 microprocessor
B. 8085 microprocessor
C. 8086 microprocessor
D. 8082 microprocessor
2. If a and b are positive integers and (a-b)/3.5 = 4/7, then
A. b < a
B. b > a
C. b = a
D. b >= a
3. In a microprocessor the clock signal is
A. Is always generated internally
B. Is always supplied externally
C. May be generated internally or supplied externally
D. Is mostly supplied externally
4. What is the selling price of a car if the cost of the car is Rs.60 and a profit of 10% over selling price is earned?
A. Rs 68
B. Rs 67
C. Rs 69
D. Rs 66
5. Which of the following identifiers is invalid in Pascal?
B. MAX 40
D. A MAX
6. Computers ‘Basic input output system’ is generally stored in RAM chips.
7. There are 5 red shoes, 4 green shoes. If one draw randomly a shoe what is the probability of getting a red shoe is?
A. 5C1/ 4C1
B. 4C1/ 9C1
C. 5C1/ 9C1
D. 9C1/ 5C1
8. In 8085
A. The upper 8 address bits appear on address bus and lower 8 bits on address data bus
B. The lower 8 address bits appear on address bus and the upper 8 address bits appear on address data bus
C. Either upper or lower 8 address bits may appear at address bus
D. Either upper or lower 8 address bits may appear at address data bus
9. The stack is a data storage area in RAM used by certain microprocessor operations.
10. A company contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr.Brown can paint a house in 6 days while Mr.Black would take 8 days and Mr.Blue 12 days. After 8 days Mr.Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Black begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr.Blue to complete the contract?