A. Intel 8080 was the ancestor of Intel 8085
B. Intel 8080 was the ancestor of Intel Z 80
C. Intel 8080 was the ancestor of both Intel 8085 and Z 80
D. Intel 8085 was the ancestor of Intel 8085
12. 2 hours after a freight train leaves Delhi a passenger train leaves the same station travelling in the same direction at an average speed of 16 km/hr. After travelling 4 hrs the passenger train overtakes the freight train. The average speed of the freight train was?
13. When was the first 8-bit microprocessor introduced?
14. In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
15. Which is a machine-oriented high-level language for the GEC 4080 series machines.
16. If 9x-3y=12 and 3x-5y=7 then 6x-2y = ?
17. A program that is employed in the development, repair or enhancement of other programs is known as
A. System software
B. Software tool
C. Applications program
D. Utility program
18. The price of a product is reduced by 30% . By what percentage should it be increased to make it 100% ?
19. A program component that allows structuring of a program in an unusual way is known as
20. The radian of a number system
A. Is variable
B. Has nothing to do with digit position value
C. Equals the number of its distinct counting digits
D. Is always an even number