.Net Interview Questions and Answers For Graduates Part-3
OleDbDataAdapter is used to get the data from an Access database.
22. What are different types of authentication techniques that are used in connection strings to connect .NET applications with Microsoft SQL Server?
The Windows Authentication option
The SQL Server Authentication option
23. What are the parameters that control most of connection pooling behaviors?
Max Pool Size
Min Pool Size
24. What is AutoPostBack?
If you want a control to postback automatically when an event is raised, you need to set the AutoPostBack property of the control to True.
25. What is the function of the ViewState property?
The ASP.NET 4.0 introduced a new property called ViewStateMode for the Control class. Now you can enable the view state to an individual control even if the view state for an ASP.NET page is disabled.
26. Which properties are used to bind a DataGridView control?
The DataSource property and the DataMember property are used to bind a DataGridView control.
27. What is the basic difference between ASP and ASP.NET?
The basic difference between ASP and ASP.NET is that ASP is interpreted; whereas, ASP.NET is compiled. This implies that since ASP uses VBScript; therefore, when an ASP page is executed, it is interpreted. On the other hand, ASP.NET uses .NET languages, such as C# and VB.NET, which are compiled to Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL).
28. In which event are the controls fully loaded?
Page load event guarantees that all controls are fully loaded. Controls are also accessed in Page_Init events but you will see that view state is not fully loaded during this event
29. How can we identify that the Page is Post Back?
Page object has an “IsPostBack” property, which can be checked to know that is the page posted back.
30. Which is the parent class of the Web server control?
The System.Web.Ul.Control class is the parent class for all Web server controls.