1) Universal Containers’ sales reps use the Lightning Experience. They need to send quotes to their prospects. How can this be accomplished?
A. Create a quote from the product and email as a link.
B. Create a quote from the opportunity and email as a link.
C. Create a quote from the opportunity and email as a PDF.
D. Create a quote from the lead and email as a PDF.
2) Which three Chatter Feed functionalities are available in the lightning experience?
Choose 3 answers
A. Chatter comments automatically post without refresh.
B. Videos play directly in the Chatter feed.
C. Users can edit Chatter feed posts and comments.
D. Chatter Instant Messages without refresh.
E. Users can launch a Chatter Meeting directly from the feed.
3) Which two features are available in Partner Communities using the Customer Service template?
Choose 2 answers
A. Users can create their own list views.
B. Field level help displays to the user.
C. Report charts can be added to the layout.
D. Sales Path available for opportunities only.
4) The VP of Marketing at Universal Containers would like to track which campaigns led to opportunities. They would like to evenly attribute revenue across all campaigns that touched the opportunities. Which two tools should the administrator configure to meet the VP’s request?
Choose 2 answers
A. Create a custom campaign influence attribution model.
B. Add the Campaign Results section to the opportunity page layout and assign users the campaign influence permission so they can edit the fields.
C. Add the Influenced Opportunities related list to the campaign page layout and add the Campaign Influence to the opportunity page layout.
D. Clone the standard campaign influence model into a custom model.
E. Add the Influenced Opportunities related list to the opportunity page layout and add the Campaign Influence to the campaign page layout.
5) The sales manager at Universal Containers would like a dashboard component to list sales reps by opportunity pipeline amount with high and low values highlighted in different colors. With the Lightning Experience enabled, how should the system administrator configure the component to meet the sales manager’s need?
A. Create a metric component for each rep in descending order with conditional highlighting in Lightning.
B. Create a table component, conditional highlighting and sort the columns within Lightning.
C. Create a table component and sort the columns in Lightning. Add conditional highlighting in classic.
D. Create a table component, conditional highlighting in Lightning and sort the columns in classic.