1) When should a system administrator consider using the Salesforce AppExchange? (Choose 2)
To submit ideas for Salesforce application enhancements
When looking for pre-built custom applications and tools
To find answers to Salesforce application questions
When standard Salesforce functionality needs to be extended
2) Which components can be added to a lightning app on custom Object? (choose 3)
Standard Lightning component
Object specific actions on the custom object
Custom lightning component
3) When a user creates a record by using an object-specific create action, what feed item for that record appears?
In the Chatter feed of the first user who follows the record on which the record was created
In the feed for the record on which the new record was created
In the user profile feed for all users who can view the record
In the Chatter feed of the user who created the record
As the first entry in the feed for the new record
4) Which is true about social accounts:
Connection to social account is established thru a company wide “named principal”
You can use social accounts to import data into salesforce
You need a personal social account in order to see social account data
You can use social accounts data even when you are not logged into the social account.
5) On an object called “Housing”, when the “Housing” is changed from Commercial to Residential, certain fields should be removed from the layout as they are not necessary. What is the most effective way to remove the non necessary fields
Create an apex trigger to remove the fields on save
Create a sharing rule that hides the fields
Create a record type to control the page layout
Create a validation rule to prevent data from being entered in the fields
6) Paper Phonebooks wants to store an area code and wants to be able to search for it in searches. Which are possible fields to store the data? (Choose 2)
Reference: SOSL uses name, phone, and text for search. Some standard picklists seem to be included in search, but generally picklists are not. (Maybe via support, I didn’t elaborate on this). External ID(index) can be created on text, number and email. Phone is not an external ID field. SOSL does not work on multi-picklist. https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.soql_sosl.meta/soql_sosl/sforce_api_calls_sosl_about.htm
7) What tools you need to use to migrate Metadata to Two Different Production Orgs? (Choose 3)
Force.Com Migration Tool
8) Which statements are true regarding Roll-Up Summary fields? (select all that apply)
Once created, you cannot change the detail object selected or delete any field referenced in your roll-up summary definition.
Because roll-up summary fields are not displayed on edit pages, you can use them in validation rules.
Automatically derived fields, such as current date or current user, are allowed in a roll-up summary field.
Validation errors can display when saving either the detail or master record.
Advanced currency management has no affect on roll-up summary fields.
9) Which deployment tools will you use to deploy metadata from one organization to another organization?
10) Actions on a Lightning Page allow you to do which of the following?
Clone records, add users, and assign permissions.
Send email and delete or clone records.
Send email, create a task, and create or update records.
Send email, send outbound messages, and launch a flow.
Salesforce.com Certification Details: http://certification.salesforce.com/