SalesForce Interview questions and Answers For Graduates Part-3
21. What do you mean by Business Process?
• Allows you to track separate support, sales, and across different divisions, markets, groups, or Available Business Processes:
– Sales Processes – Create different sales processes that include some or all of the picklist values available for the Opportunity Stage field
– Support Processes – Create different support processes that include some or all of the picklist values available for the Case Status field
– Lead Processes – Create different lead processes that include some or all of the picklist values available for the Lead Status field
– Solution Processes – Create different solution processes that include some or all of the picklist values available for the Solution Status field
22. What are the Objects available in the Salesforce Business Process and Give some Business Process Example?
SolutionBusiness Process Examples
Opportunities Sales Processes:
23. What about Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case?
–A lead or case record created through Web-to-Lead or Web-to-Case will set the record type to that of the default lead owner or automated case user (optional)
24. On which tabs can I create multiple record types?
–Multiple record types may be created for every tab, with the exception of the Home, Forecasts, Documents, and Reports tabs.
25. What happens if I need to add a picklist value?
–You will be prompted to select which record types should include the new value
26. What is Field-Level Security?
It Defines users’ access to view and edit specific fields in the application
27. Why use Field-Level Security?
Use Field-Level Security (rather than creating multiple page layouts) to enforce data security
Users view data relevant to their job function Troubleshooting Tools
28. What are Login Hours and Login IP Ranges?
Used to set the hours when user with a particular profile can use the system
Used to set the IP addresses from which user with a particular profile can log in
29. What is a User Record?
Key information about a user
• unique username
• Status of user : active or inactive
30. What is a Record Owner?
The user (or queue for Cases and Leads) who controls or has rights to that particular data record