Objective of Salesforce Administrator (ADM201):
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, and tabs.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Set up lead and case automation.
- Introduction to CRM? Introduction to Cloud Computing?
- Difference between different CRMs?
- Understand the data model and navigation
Creating work environment:
- Set up the company profile
- Configure the user interface
- Set up activities and calendars
- Configure search settings
- Set up Chatter
User Creation and User Management:
- Manage user profiles
- Create and manage users
- Troubleshoot user login issues
- Understand SalesforceA capabilities
- Set up Chatter Free and Chatter external users
Security and Data Access
- Restrict logins
- Determine object access
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Deal with record access exceptions
- Manage field-level security
- Administer standard fields
- Create new custom fields
- Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
- Create formula fields
- Work with page layouts
- Work with record types and business processes
- Maintain data quality
- Import new records using import wizards
- Update existing records with the data loader
- Keep records up to date with Data.com and social accounts and contacts
- Mass transfer records between users
- Back up data with a weekly export
- Mass delete records
Reports and Dashboards
- Run and modify reports
- Create new reports with the report builder
- Filter reports
- Summarize report data with formulas and visual summaries
- Print, export, and email reports
- Build dashboards
- Manage email administration
- Set up workflow rules
- Automate leads and cases
Managing the Support Process
- Automate the support process
- Understand the Service Cloud console
- Enable collaboration in the Service Cloud
- Analyze support data with reports and dashboards