TCS Bangalore Hiring Salesforce Professionals 21 July 2018 Saturday
This is to inform you that we have an opening in Salesforce for Bangalore location for multiple level.
Pls find below Interviews details and confirm your availability for F2F interview for 21 July 2018 with Below Details & Share updated resume:
TCS EP Reference No – Visit the careers website of TCS
Contact No –
Total & Relevant Exp –
Highest Qualification ( Full time/Partime ) –
Notice Period –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Current Location –
Preferred Location –
Availability for 21 July 2018 in Bangalore (Y/N)
Work Experience Requirement –
Â· Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise with Salesforce and in the use of project
Â· Management methodologies, tools, resource management practices, change management and
Â· project reporting
Â· Experience manag ing medium to large sized projects
Â· Knowledge of Sales and Service cloud
Â· Must have End to end exposure of developing apps, deploying apps, issues and limitations
with the SFDC platform, salesforce governor limits Â·
Strong use of MS Project
Â· Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development
Â· Proficient skills using Applications Development
Â· Proficient skills using Salesforce Reporting Service
Â· Proficient skills using Web Services for Integration
Eligibility Criterion –
– A consistent score of more than 50% in academics.
– Graduation / Polytechnic Diploma must be in regular / full time mode.
– Candidates with total Gap of more than three years during employment and academics would not be considered.
If you are fulfilling the above mentioned requirement and want to make a career with TCS, kindly find below interview details :
Documents Required :
Kindly carry following documents for security point of view ( All Docs are Mandatory )
1) Hard Copy of TCS Application Form ( to be filled online ).
2) Original and Photocopy of the same Photo Id Proof ( DL/PAN Card/Passport ) ( We will verify photocopy with original id proof )
3) Hard Copy of Resume
4) One Passport Size Photograph
5) 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Degree
6) Last 3 months Salary Slip of Current Organization
7) Compensation or Hike Letter of Current Organization
8) Experience letter of All Prev. Organization.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form :
(For any query regarding EP Generation/EP Validation call on TCS Help Line Number: 1800-209-3111 (Toll Free).
Candidates who have not registered with TCS, must register themselves via the link: www.careers.tcs.com
* Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
1:- Go to www.careers.tcs.com
2:- Select India Geography and click on the Experienced Professionals Link.
3:- Go to Create new profile, choose the area of interest as IT, fill the details and submit.
4:- You will get the EP number & password in your personal e-mail Id. Please log on using Step 1 & Enter the user name & password to Change the Password.
5:- Please fill up the online Application form with correct details, upload your CV and bring the print out of your application from during interviews.
If you already have a profile in TCS career portal and have an EP number, pls ensure that the CV and Application form are properly uploaded.
Note- Please ignore this e-mail if you have already appeared for TCS selection process in last 6 months
Thanks & Regards
Talent Sourcing – Salesforce.Com, NGP, EAS
Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services