What are the Sandbox type available in Salesforce
The sandbox types are:
- Configuration Only Sandbox:
- Configuration-only sandboxes copy all of your production organization’s reports, dashboards, price books, products, apps, and customizations under Your Name | Setup, but exclude all of your organization’s standard and custom object records, documents, and attachments.
- Creating a configuration-only sandbox can decrease the time it takes to create or refresh a sandbox from several hours to just a few minutes, but it can only include up to 500 MB of data.
- You can refresh a configuration-only sandbox once per day.
- Developer Sandbox:
- Developer sandboxes are special configuration-only sandboxes intended for coding and testing by a single developer.
- They provide an environment in which changes under active development can be isolated until they are ready to be shared. Just like configuration-only sandboxes, developer sandboxes copy all application and configuration information to the sandbox.
- Developer sandboxes are limited to 10 MB of test or sample data, which is enough for many development and testing tasks.
- You can refresh a developer sandbox once per day.
- Full Sandbox:
- Full sandboxes copy your entire production organization and all its data, including standard and custom object records, documents, and attachments.