- General interview questions are a part of practically every single job interview nowadays. Despite they tell just a little about the suitability of a candidate, they have some meaning for the employers.
- Recruiters are able to create a good picture about your communication skills, self confidence and also attitudes. you have to yourself.
General interview questions are those questions about goals, weaknesses and strengths, etc.
Physical part of interview preparation
- Applicants often forget on this critical part of job interview preparation. To have a good sleep and a good meal can be critical.
- Also to run a half marathon one day before the job interview is not a very best idea. If your body hurts, your mind will be too focused on it and your interview concentration low.
- Best thing you can do is to spend a perfect day, or at least a perfect half-day before your job interview. Do what you like, go for a walk to nature, or watch your favorite TV series.
Informational part of interview preparation
- This is the part most of the applicants focus on before their job interview. Of course, it is also a very important one. You should definitely double-check all your materials, your interview portfolio, resume, but also your travel plan and all the little things to ensure everything is at place.
- Clever applicants will also use Google search feature to check some information about people that will interview them. Armed with all these information you can easily show your strong interest and desire to work for the company and also compliment someone from the interviewers
Interview preparation tips: Mental part of interview preparation
- It is exactly the mental part of interview preparation where the biggest gap between winners and losers stands. When going to the job interview, it is critical to have the right mindset.
- Listen positive music’s or play video game whatever to clear your mind.
In case that you strongly believe into the last minute preparation, do it in a relaxing, simple way. Do not bury yourself with tons of papers. That will just confuse you and make you feeling stressed…