A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started with Salesforce APIs Using Postman – Ashish Agarwal, Bella Vista, Western Sydney, Australia
We had an amazing session about A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started with Salesforce APIs Using Postman – Ashish Agarwal, Bella Vista, Western Sydney, Australia , Salesforce Developer Group on Dec 4th 2020.
Thank you Ashish Agarwal for sharing your knowledge to Trailblazer Community.
Trailblazer Community Group Event Detail – https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/events/details/salesforce-salesforce-developer-group-bella-vista-australia-presents-a-beginners-guide-to-getting-started-with-salesforce-apis-using-postman/
Session Recorded Video about: –
Inaugural Guest Speech by Salesforce MVP & Hall of Fame member Vamsi Krishna, TechForce Services Founder & Director
-Andrew Fragias presented on the latest and greatest of Winter ’21 from declarative (Clicks) perspective.
- Create Connected Apps in Salesforce
- Introducing Postman
- Connect to Salesforce from Postman
- Query Records from Salesforce using REST API
- Create Records in Salesforce using REST API
- Update Record in Salesforce using REST API
- Delete Record in Salesforce using REST API
- Useful Postman Features
- Other REST API Calls
- Developer Guide – REST API Developer Guide
- Blog Post – Explore the Salesforce APIs with a Postman Collection
- GitHub – Salesforce APIs for Postman
- Trailhead Module (30 mts) – API Basics
- Salesforce API Fundamentals – YouTube (1:02:59 Hrs)
- Salesforce Live – Video (26:31 Mts) – Exploring the Salesforce APIs with Postman