LWC with Salesforce Screen Flow – Ama Gayathri Surangika
In this video, we are going to see how we can add a LWC to Salesforce Screen Flow and how to use that in a salesforce Classic version.
also covered following key topics:
- Creating a dynamic picklist for a screen flow Using LWC
- How to use the screen flow with LWC in the classic environment
- Filtering records based on a custom long text area field using Apex Class & Flow
Step by Step guide about to use LWC with Salesforce Screen Flow:
- 00:00 Introduction about Ama Gayathri Surangika
- 00:20 Agenda & Demo
- 02:45 Source walkthrough Step by Step
- 12:58 Screen Flow using LWC
How to use the screen flow with LWC in the classic environment
Enable from Setup -> Process Automation Settings -> Enable Lightning runtime for flows
Flows launched from a URL or from Setup use the Lightning runtime experience instead of the classic runtime experience. Only Lightning runtime supports two-column flow screens, custom screen components, and local actions.