Salesforce Developer 501:
Below is the Salesforce Developer 501 question and answers
1) If Phil is promoted from a Sales Associate to Senior Sales Exec, and the new sales associate is appointed to take Phil’s responsibilities. What are the appropriate steps to transfer Phil’s account to the new associate?
- Overwrite Phil’s User Profile with the new associate’s information and create a new profile for Phil.
- Create a new profile for Phil as well as new associate. Deactivate Phil’s profile with Sales Associate role and transfer all the accounts, opportunities and leads to the new associate.
- Associate the new role to Phil’s existing profile and Transfer all the accounts, opportunities and leads to the new associate.
- None of the above
2) It is possible for a user to own a record and not see it.
3) A role has many to many relationships with users
4) Which of the following statements is/are true for sharing rules? (Check all that apply)
- Sharing rules should be used when a user or group of users needs access to records not granted them by either role hierarchy or organization wide defaults
- Sharing rules apply only to new records owned by specified role or group member
- When you transfer records from user to another, the sharing rules are removed during the transfer.
- You cannot change the specified groups or roles for sharing rules.
5) What are different Types of Sharing Rules? (Check all that apply)
- Case Sharing Rules
- Lead Sharing Rules
- Solution Sharing Rules
- Campaign Sharing Rules
- Custom Object Sharing Rules
6) Adding a user to the sales team group will give access to opportunity records that was previously a restricted account.
7) Users with access to opportunities as sales team members cannot extend sharing for those records
8) Which statement is/are False for Folders (Check all that apply)
- Access is defined either as Read or Read/Write
- Access to folders does roll-up through role hierarchy
- The document tab contains a control version capability
- Access to folders does not roll-up through role hierarchy
9) The size limit for documents uploaded is:
- 1 Megabyte
- 3 Megabyte
- 5 Megabyte
- 25 Megabyte
10) Author and the owner have same access to the document
- Neither True nor False
11) What statement is/are true for Account teams (Check all that apply)
- Account teams share roles with the sales teams on opportunities. If you remove an account team role, that role will no longer be listed as an opportunity sales team role
- Disabling account teams removes all account teams from all accounts but does not removes the page layout
- Account Team related list from all page layouts Depending on your sharing model, you can specify the level of access each account team member will have to the account and any opportunities associated with that account. So, you can give some team members read-only access and others read/write access
- Account teams are not available in professional edition
12) Workflow Rules consist of the following components
- Workflow Task
- Workflow Outbound Message
- Workflow Field Updates
- Workflow Actions
- Workflow Email Alerts
13) Workflow cannot be triggered upon import.
14) What statements is False for a workflow task
- To assign tasks to multiple users, create multiple tasks as outcomes of the rule
- A single task can be assigned to multiple users
- The due dates for workflow task is based on number of calendar days, The rule fails to recognize only working business days by default
- Historical tracking is allowed for workflow task
15) The maximum number of time trigger actions are
16) Can a delegated approver revoke a previously approved process?
- No, once the request is approved only administrator can revoke the approval process
17) Multiple Approvers have received your request for approving a discount that was invoked by the approval process? Approver A rejects your request. Approver B accepts your request after Approver A rejects it. Is your request approved or denied. (Assume you need only one person to approve out of all the approvers)
- Approval process is revoked
- Approval changes to pending stage due to conflict within approvers
18) Which of the statements is/are true for data validation?
- Data Validation can enforce data integrity as well as make a field required in the page layout
- Data Validation can prevent duplication of records
- Data Validation run on the client machine after the user clicks the Save button
- Data Validation rules are not enforced when using API & import operations
- Validation rules can be activated / deactivated by the user