1) All the childrenvwere arranged in rows. all the rows containing equal no. of students. if 4 students were removed from each row 10 more rows had to be added. if 5 students were added in each row no. of rows were reduced by 8.find the no. of children. the choices were like this
2) 2/3 of people read newspaper A , 3/4 read newspaper B.if 38 read both and 8 didn’t read any of the 2.how many read A?
3) There are 5 questions based on a murder story.the questions concentrate on the seating arrangements of people mentioned.
4) A plane goes from Chicago to Columbus and then comes back. It takes the same time to travel in either ways. It leave Chicago early in the morning 0644 LOCAL TIME and reaches the destination Columbus at 0849 LOCAL TIME. In the same evening it leave Columbus at 1625 hrs LOCAL TIME and reaches the destination at 1638 LOCAL TIME. Find the time that the plane takes to travel either way?
Ans: 69 mins
5) There is a 14 digit credit card number in which every 3 consecutive digits add to 20. Here is a part of it.. Find the value of ‘x’?
_ _ _ 9 _ _ _ x _ _ _ 7 _ _
Ans : 4
6) Ram gets 148 marks for 20 questions. +10 for correct. -3 for wrong. How many correct answers?
Ans : 16
7) Ganesh and Shankar travel abroad and take more luggage than the airlines allow. They have to pay extra money for it. They carry 52 kgs together and pay $60 and $100 respectively. Now, if the same luggage was carried by only Ganesh it would cost him $340. If the airlines charges only at one rate for extra luggage what is the maximum luggage that a person can carry without paying extra?
Ans : 18 kgs
8) There are 6 consecutive numbers P, Q, R, S, T, U, not necessarily in that order. Given that, Q is 2 less that P, P is 3 less that T and R is 2 less than S, arrange them in an ascending order. Ans: QRPSUT
9) Number of digits with a 2 in them between 100 and 400? Ans : 138
10) Bactria double every 3 mins. It is N in 1 hour, when was it N/4? Ans : 54 minutes.