During compilation, the values of each case of a switch statement must evaluate to a value that can be promoted to an int value.
104. What modifiers may be used with an interface declaration?
An interface may be declared as public or abstract.
105. Is a class a subclass of itself?
A class is a subclass of itself.
106. What is the highest-level event class of the event-delegation model?
The java.util.EventObject class is the highest-level class in the event-delegation class hierarchy.
107. What event results from the clicking of a button?
The ActionEvent event is generated as the result of the clicking of a button.
108. How can a GUI component handle its own events?
A component can handle its own events by implementing the required event-listener interface and adding itself as its own event listener.