26. Can a class be declared as protected?
A class can’t be declared as protected. only methods can be declared as protected.
27. What is the access scope of a protected method?
A protected method can be accessed by the classes within the same package or by the subclasses of the class in any package.
28. What is the purpose of declaring a variable as final?
A final variable’s value can’t be changed. final variables should be initialized before using them.
29. What is the impact of declaring a method as final?
A method declared as final can’t be overridden. A sub-class can’t have the same method signature with a different implementation.
30. I don’t want my class to be inherited by any other class. What should i do?
You should declared your class as final. But you can’t define your class as final, if it is an abstract class. A class declared as final can’t be extended by any other class.