1) Which capability does the Lightning Mass Action feature allow beyond standard Actions?
A. Firing a single action on multiple objects at once.
B. Firing multiple actions on multiple objects at once.
C. Firing a single action on multiple records at once.
D. Firing multiple actions on multiple records at once.
2) What does the new ISCLONE function check when comparing two items?
A. If an item has the ability to be cloned.
B. If an item was cloned when created.
C. If one Item is a clone of another.
D. If an Item has ever been cloned.
3) Where is the exported template saved in an Org when using Lightning Bolt for Communities?
A. Community Brand Manager
B. Community Creation wizard
C. Installed Packages
D. Personal App Exchange
4) What must be shared between two objects to invoke one process from another using Process Builder?
C. Junction Object
D. Unique ID
5) Which two pieces of information should be recorded on the Work Type object?
Choose 2 answers
A. The estimated complexity of a Task.
B. The skills recommended to complete a Task.
C. The list of activities to complete a Task.
D. The estimated duration of a Task.
E. The needed equipment to complete a Task